Monday, 07 November 2011

Got my penthouse Pets calendar

 

I was so excited today when I saw the notice in my Post Box to collect My SAiNTs Calendars.

I ripped open the envelope to find the beautifully photographed and printed calendar.

I am thrilled.

One of the lucky Ladies or Gentlemen, who donate to my Blog’s Birthday Drive wins one of these calendars.

For those of you who don’t know the history of this type of calendar – here’s a little info…

 

1a1acalendaCalendar Girls is a 2003 comedy film directed by Nigel Cole. Produced by Buena Vista International and Touchstone Pictures, it features a screenplay by Tim Firth and Juliette Towhidi based on a true story of a group of Yorkshire women who produced a nude calendar to raise money for Leukaemia Research under the auspices of the Women's Institutes in April 1999. (from Wikipedia)

 

The SAiNTs Calendar is also tastefully done with the same idea of giving behind it. Proceeds from the sale of this calendar will benefit, Barking Mad, CLAW, 4Paws, Co-operative Cat shelter, AARF and Cat-a-Holics.

I chose AARF to benefit when I purchased DDAS’s and my calendars.

saints calendar

 

If you’d like to win this copy email me on stuffdidoodles@gmail.com for more details, and make a donation to the birthday drive.

I would LOVE to raise at least R5000 yes it increased over night as I’ve added a Transkei Animal Outreach PE to the list of charities I would like to donate to.

The list is as follows: Second Chance Sanctuary, Happy Yappers, AARF, PETS CT, and Animal Outreaches Transkei Rescue PE.

Even if you can donate as much as R100 to our drive it will help us reach our target.

I understand that not all of my friends are animal lovers, and some are but cant donate. Please instead of tearing me down for trying to support animal charities rather share this post and rally some support.

Yes one incredibly bitchy creation gave me a mouth full last week for doing what I do. The ladies and Gents who tirelessly find homes for the voiceless understand this, I know.
We have ALL had our time with at least one of these heartless people.

Please hit share on your social networking sites or mail to your friends and contacts.

Please do support the SAiNTs team too. This Calendar will make awesome Christmas gifts for clients or family members. AND it goes 2 ways because you’ll be giving a gift to the animals. Email vivsaints@live.com to order your copy.

1 comment:

  1. I do hope your drive is a great success, Di. We will be donating a large kennel and several beds (all used, but in good condition) to our local Animal Welfare Society this week. They will be sending a bakkie around to collect the items.

    ReplyDelete