Monday, 25 October 2010

A chat and a HUG

You know those days when you're so emotionally drained from worrying about someone that you love that only a nice long face to face chat with an understanding friend and a great big HUG and sob will make you feel better?

Today is one of those days.
I wish I could pour my heart out just so that some of this emotional, confusing "stuff" could leave my body. It feels like a poison crawling through my veins.

I have so many picture flashes going through my mind, its as if they are haunting me.

Don't get me wrong here I've appreciated all the support, caring messages and calls. I just feel so distant from everyone. Its like I'm on a planet all of my own where I've been left to rott away alone with my poisoned mind.

I wish I could verbally print the images receive my hug have a good ol' cry and release the poisons...

No comments:

Post a Comment