Friday, 02 December 2011

Tough Week

 

Enjoy everyone! Smile its an email I received…

Have a super weekend

x Di

 

It all started this morning

When I made breakfast

For the cranky youngsters And fed the baby a bottle.

image001

I loaded up the kids in the car seat

And took them to daycare & school

image002

I was late for work and

Traffic was a nightmare

image003a

My husband called my cell Phone to tell me he got laid Off from his construction job

image004

I got to the office

(I'm a Tech Analyst)

image005

My supervisor chewed me out

image006

For misplacing the mouse

image007

I went out for lunch and

Got caught in the rain

image008

I left work early to pick up

My new glasses (wrong size)

image009

Drove the boys to karate lessons

image010

And the girls to tap & ballet

image011

When we got back home, all

They wanted to do was watch TV

image012

image013

Instead of doing their homework

After much chaos, they took

Their baths, got ready for

Bed and brushed their teeth

image014

I read them their Nightly bedtime story

image015

And they finally went to sleep

image016

I tried doing some aerobics

In the living room

image017

Uh oh, I don't think all the 'fast-food' and exercise is agreeing with me

image018

Now, I think I'm getting a migraine

image019

And a runny nose

image020

I'm pretty certain it's the flu

image021

After a long and gruelling day, I crawled into bed and Was just drifting off when

image022

I realized I had forgotten something

image023

Dear Lord, despite the

Topsy-turvy day I've had,I give thanks to you

For all the blessings you've

Bestowed upon me and my family...

image024

Next week, I'm off to the spa and pool for some much-needed rest and relaxation with my girlfriend

image025

That's how MY life is going....How are things with YOU?

1 comment: