Monday, 11 April 2011

In laws!

 

Here’s some In-law jokes as promised.
Some people are blessed with the most amazing in-laws  - Some of us aren’t!

Its always best to see the humour in it or in-law dearest may just get a boot where the sun don’t shine!Angry old lady

‎​​A married couple was in a terrible accident where the man's face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn't graft any skin from his body because he was too skinny.
So the wife offered to donate some of her own skin. However, the only skin on her body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from her buttocks. The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about
where the skin came from, and they requested that the doctor also honour their secret.
After all, this was a very delicate matter.
After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the man's new
face. He looked more handsome than he ever had before! All his friends and
relatives just went on and on about his youthful beauty!
One day, he was alone with his wife, and he was overcome with emotion at her sacrifice. He said, "Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. How can I possibly repay you?"
"My darling," she replied,
"I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss my ass."Winking smile

 

Dear Mother-in-Law
Please don't try to tell me how to raise my kids - I'm married to one of yours and believe me there's room for improvement!
Sincerely
Your Daughter-in-Law

 

motherinlaw

Who ever put these jokes must have had one hell of a mother-in-law!

- Some daughters in law are well trained n well mannered. They don't come to change family, they r there to join the family.
A new wife was being welcomed at the husbands home in a traditional manner.
she gave a speech: "My dear family, I thank u for welcoming me in my new home and family," she said "Firstly, my being here does not mean that I would want to change ur way of life, or routine. No. I will never do that in a million yrs."
Father in law: What do u mean child?
Girl: What I mean is, those who used to do the dishes must carry on washing them
those who did the laundry must continue doing it.
Those who cook shouldn't stop at my account,
and those who clean must carry on cleaning.
Mother in law: Then what r u here for???
Girl: oh for me, my job is to entertain your son! ;)

Daughter-in-laws Rock !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment